Connect is a service provided to KS and MO credit union association members as an online medium to ask questions and share knowledge within the professional community. Opinions and views expressed within the communities are solely those of the author and do not represent the association/league.
- use the community forums to share knowledge, build your reputation as an expert
- be polite and respectful in your posts and replies, and keep it clean (i.e., no profanity or obscenity)
- give credit where credit is due by citing your sources
- search before posting a question, it may have been answered already
- remember that all member credit union staff and volunteers can view and reply to posts and messages, unless you privately reply to someone. Please be kind.
- report illegal or inappropriate postings you find within a community to email@example.com or 913.297.2480.
- talk about fees - it invites charges of violating antitrust laws
- share Confidential Client Information
- post defamatory, abusive, threatening, offensive or illegal materials - don't post anything you don't want the public to see
- post promotional messages (e.g., products/services, job postings, firm/business acquisitions, programs not affiliated with HCUA)
- post unnecessary messages to the whole group; instead, send appreciative notes directly to the sender rather than the whole group
- send angry, critical, sarcastic or emotionally charged messages
The association/league will:
- create new forums as requested when there is sufficient interest by members
- monitor forum postings and respond to user complaints about specific postings
- remove a posting if it violates the code of conduct
- remove a member from a forum who continues to violate the code of conduct after receiving a warning
- occasionally display, copy, publish and distribute information posted within the forums for the purposes of marketing and encouraging member usage
The association/league won't:
- edit postings
- pay for postings to Connect
- review postings for technical accuracy
If you have questions, suggestions or problems using Connect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913.297.2480.