In the world of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and other social platforms, it is sometimes hard to know where to turn for trusted information.
Enter HCUA Connect: a social platform designed specifically for you. The Heartland Credit Union Association launched its very own social media platform in hopes of giving members their very own spot on the web to interact, learn and connect with other professionals.
Here are some of the features of HCUA Connect:
- Discussion forums
- Email notifications
- Ability to reply to posts via email
- Group resources
- Group news
- Group events
- Group links
- Private messages
- Rich user profiles
- And more!
How To Connect
- Log into HCUA Connect at http://connect.heartlandcua.org/ using your current HCUA username and password.
- Update your profile and photo by clicking My Profile.
- View groups you're in by clicking My Groups.
- Join some Groups by clicking Find Groups to Join.
- Start a discussion by clicking Post New Discussion from the Discussions tab of any group.
- Reply to a discussion by clicking Reply… from within the discussion online OR by replying to a discussion email notification.
Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc. Twitter is a trademark of Twitter, Inc. Instagram is a trademark of Instagram, Inc. Pinterest is a trademark of Pinterest, Inc. YouTube is a trademark of Google, Inc.